On 1 April, we will launch "Weekends at Monniker", an experiential kitchen+dining concept - each weekend will be helmed by a different chef with a specially crafted menu. The chefs are a curated mix of professional chefs who seek a space to express their creativity, and excellent home chefs who are devoted to the art of cooking while holding a day job. And diners will get the opportunity to interact with the head chef to learn more about them and also more about the food they will be having.
- Every Saturday, Sunday and public holiday that falls on a Monday or Friday
- Service starts from 9am till 230pm (last seating)
- The menu consists of starter, main (a choice between two options), and dessert
- 2 course set is priced at $32 nett and 3 course set at $39 nett. Both sets include a drink
- Seating is communal dining style and kept to a maximum of 8 seats
As the number of seats are limited and sets are prepped fresh for each weekend, and would be use only for the weekend, we do recommend making reservations as soon as you can and make pre-ordering your food so that we can guarantee you will be able to enjoy the food you want!
For now, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop us a PM on Facebook or Instagram to make that reservation."